The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Golden Agriculture: Further growth.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Feeling somewhat groggy from watching two movies back to back but I have some thoughts about Golden Agriculture which I would like to pen. I like Golden Agriculture's business and I like its numbers. I also like its technicals.


I am still in the queue at 67.5c to add to my long position. The neckline of a potential head and shoulders pattern is at 65.5c thereabouts. I would like to accumulate on weakness.

The ADX suggests a lack of trend and the Stochastics in such an instance suggests that price could experience more weakness. Notice how volume seems to be reducing as well in the last few sessions.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to ask which brokerage is good for a beginner like me wanting to buy in small volumes at minimal charges or what is the best way to do so.

Regards from Jane

AK71 said...

Hi Jane,

The market is abuzz now with SCB's low brokerage fees. You might want to check out the following blog for more info:

Isaac's Investment Blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi

I love reading ur blog as i really learn a lot. though i dun know what is bugging u, i sincerely hope things will be better for u :)

AK71 said...

Hi Anonymous,

I am glad you have found my blog helpful.

Thanks for well wishes. I appreciate it. :)

Anonymous said...

That is so timely.

Regards from Jane

AK71 said...

Hi Jane,

You are welcome. By "timely", I hope you mean that this blog post has been helpful in some way. ;)


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award