Sponsored Links

To retire by age 45, start with a plan.

"Is early retirement the right financial choice?" Jim Ellis discusses long-term financial growth strategies. I have blogged a...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Sunday brunch.

Sunday, July 7, 2013

It has been a while since I got to wake up late at 9am on a Sunday. So, no breakfast for me!

I had brunch instead today:

Porridge.
 +
 
Anchovies and peanuts.
 =
 


One of my favourite combinations. Bon appetit.

9 comments:

yeh said...

Today I had own make kebab as brunch.
Later tonight going to cook Japanese curry as dinner:)

AK71 said...

Hi yeh,

Our skills as cooks are definitely worlds apart! Then again, I am too lazy to do anything that requires too much work. ;p

EY said...

Hi AK,

This combi of food is comfort food for me. Nice! But won't be filling enough for 2 meals.

You are really easy to feed lor. Hmm, I suspect you probably ate something else after the meal. :P

Endrene

AK71 said...

Hi Endrene,

I had two big bowls of this. It was that much! I did not eat anything else until dinner at about 6.30pm.

Had pan fried salmon, sautéed vegetables, mashed potato and waffle with ice cream for dinner! I'm happy. :)

Burp.

yeh said...

hi ak,
share with you this recipe
http://www.noobcook.com/japanese-curry/

i follow this recipe to cook, quite easy :)

can ask your sister to cook for you if you are interested:)

AK71 said...

Hi yeh,

Thanks for this. :)

My sister cooks curry and Japanese curry too. But I cannot take curry these days. I always get the runs after eating curry. :(

Garfield75 said...

Mine was Hokkien mee home style with clams, prawns, fish, squid thrown in ... I like looking at your blog which shows what u have ... Most food blogs r like pic out of a menu, yours is one of a kind.;)

AK71 said...

Hi Garfield,

Thanks for the vote of confidence! Now, I can venture forth as a food blogger with great enthusiasm! ;p

I don't eat clams and squid. I don't like prawns. Fish, er, is OK. It is just a coincidence that I don't eat or don't like the expensive stuff. Honest!

vansontan said...

Hi AK,

Nice breakfast ... Simple and healthy.

Thanks
Vanson

Monthly Popular Posts

 
 
Bloggy Award