Sponsored Links

To retire by age 45, start with a plan.

"Is early retirement the right financial choice?" Jim Ellis discusses long-term financial growth strategies. I have blogged ab...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

An evening with AK and friends: Photos.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

There is before and after. Here, we have back and front.


We started after guest blogger, Matthew Seah, arrived fashionably late.
Found out that 3 people didn't turn up when I took attendance.

Click to enlarge photo. See anyone you know?
Can you spot SMOL? Look for the brightest surface in the room.





Some of you did a good job of hiding from the camera! Aiyoh, and I thought I was the only shy one!

Related post:
An evening with AK and friends: Thank you.

2 comments:

Singapore Man of Leisure said...

AK,

Of course mine shinny bright bright ;)

I got use Brylcreem one OK?

LOL!


Eh? I didn't know our blog aggregator master Derek is a ninja too.

One moment was sitting beside me, "poof" he disappeared when it's time for picture taking!?

AK71 said...

Hi SMOL,

Now, we know. Derek the Stealth Master. Don't pray pray, ok? ;p

Brylcreem? Wah! So atas! This is for cool men. No wonder you so cool! ;)

All along, I thought you use coconut oil de. A thousand apologies. -.-"

Monthly Popular Posts

 
 
Bloggy Award