The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS. (SPOILER ALERT!)

Thursday, December 17, 2015

It has been a while since I blogged about a movie although I have watched quite a few since the last time I blogged about one.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens. 

In one word, epic!


C3PO and R2D2, move over!
BB8 is the new star of the show!

I watched my first Star Wars movie in Capitol Theatre when I was in Primary 3, if I remember correctly. I have watched every single Star Wars movie since. 

Yes, I am a big fan.

If you are a fan like I am and if you are a male in your 40s, you should be and you would want to watch this latest episode. 

I enjoyed the movie partly because it was like a family reunion with all the original cast although all much older now. Yes, I know. Sentimentality is a sign of old age.

Although I suspected that it would happen, it was still very sad when Hans Solo died at the hands of his own son (whom he fathered with Princess Leia). Their son who called Darth Vader his maternal grandfather went to the Dark Side, in case you are wondering.


I will miss Hans Solo.

OK, on to a delightful find. The Millenium Falcon! Yes, older and dirtier but it still packed a punch! I dreamt of flying in the Millenium Falcon when I was a boy.

Luke Skywalker had the easiest job in the movie, appearing only at the end, standing on top of a mountain, looking contemplative. 

We don't have to contemplate too much. We know to look out for the next episode.

I am not going to say very much else except to thank my broker for the treat. 



May the Force be with you!



My last blog post about a movie:
Exodus: Gods and Kings.

5 comments:

Jimmy L said...

Spoiler la bro
Though I just watched but many haven't
Suggest u put a spoiler in your title
I too enjoyed the show bring me back to my school days
Btw I am in 40s too hehe

Goh said...

You really need to put a spoiler warning :(

AK71 said...

Hi Jimmy and Goh,

Shows that I am not a pro when it comes to writing movie reviews. Pai seh. -.-"

Howard said...

AK you just leaked the plot. Aiyoh..

AK71 said...

Hi Howard,

LOL. Despite what some might think, I did not leak the plot at all. I just shared a couple of scenes. Seriously, the plot has not been leaked! ;)


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award