The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Watch out as we look for gold in the ASSI jungle.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

ASSI has been around since 2009 and will be celebrating our 7th birthday in a few more months. 

Many things happened in the past. 

Some things good. Some things not so good. Some things not good at all.

Some of the good things that happened are the friendly banter with some readers and I am sharing one such conversation here:


  • Assi AK
    12:04pm
    Assi AK


    It is just a place where I talk nonsense.

    When I am bored, it is an outlet. ;p

    I guess if one day someone offers to compile my blog posts and pay me a royalty, I can consider.
  • 12:05pm
    R


    Your 'nonsense' is sensible to lots of people...
  • Assi AK
    12:05pm
    Assi AK


    My blog is a jungle.... Just like my brain.
  • Assi AK
    12:06pm
  • 12:06pm
    R


    If a people hungry enough, he will dig your jungle as there are many gold in it...
  • Assi AK
    12:07pm
    Assi AK


    I think have yam, bananas and potatoes.

    gold cannot eat de

    lol
  • 12:07pm
    R


    I did it few year ago when I chance upon your blog... learn lots of investment tips, IQ, EQ...


  • 12:08pm
    R


    Convert gold to $$$
  • Assi AK
    12:08pm
    Assi AK


    I was wondering why I couldn't find any... You found them first!
  • 12:09pm
    R


    Frankly, I only start equity investing ~5 year ago...

    You're humble lah...
  • Assi AK
    12:10pm
    Assi AK


    I am full of nonsense lah... Life is too short to take myself too seriously. ;p
  • 12:11pm
    R


    I choose and pick some of your nonsense... which make sense to me.




A jungle is full of resources but it could also be a dangerous place.

You are welcome to explore the jungle that is ASSI but tread carefully and be careful in deciding what are the resources you can use.


Related post:
Get the most out of ASSI.

0 comments:


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award