Your update made me smile.
1. You are doing a great job in saving money and tracking your expenses while trying to have fun doing it.
2. Priority/Privilege/Premier banking relationships are all attempts by banks to make more money from us. Seriously, give me OCBC 360, UOB ONE or BOC Smartsaver any time.
3. An STI ETF is a good way to start your journey as an investor.
4. Why pay full price for anything if we can pay less? I agree. A penny saved is a penny earned!
5. Paper trading to gain experience is a good idea. The stock market will always be there. No hurry.
Finally, welcome to "gardening" as a hobby. ;)
AK shared a recent development on Facebook:
1. Investing or gardening, be ready for war.
2. UOB ONE or OCBC 360?
3. Matthew Seah on Dollar Cost Averaging.