The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Rushing CPF with only 11 years left to 55.

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Reader says...
I am now 44. my SA is about 100k now. 

My MA has reached BHS. 

I am thinking of transferring some OA to SA to reach FRS. 

I understand that I can’t VC anymore to SA.





Now what happens with monthly mandatory contributions? 

Will all my monthly MC all go to OA?

So does this mean that once SA reaches FRS, there is no other way to grow SA other than the interest earned within SA?

If now, my monthly MC is all going to OA, what else can I do with the faster growing OA to grow my overall CPF funds?





I feel that I want to work smart to build up my nest egg before I hit 55. 

I only have 11 years of doing this. 

I should have done it much earlier.





AK says...
Your SA has $100K and this is below the prevailing FRS, you can continue to Top Up your SA using cash.

Read this blog on the options available:
http://singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.sg/2017/08/investx-congress-and-cpf.html

Your mandatory contributions (MC) will go to your OA and SA but nothing to your MA since it has hit BHS.

Read this blog and refer to allocation rates:
http://singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.sg/2017/08/cpf-sa-savings-10-years-from-now.html





If you have used your CPF-OA money to help purchase your home, you could consider doing a voluntary refund to your CPF-OA to help grow your OA savings.

Read this blog:
http://singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.sg/2015/09/how-to-stop-accrued-interest-we-owe-cpf.html

Let the government work harder to help fund our retirement.

Read this blog:
http://singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.sg/2015/01/how-did-ak-amass-so-much-money-in-his.html

Gambatte!





"What if I had done this too?"

Read this blog:
http://singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.com/2014/12/if-i-had-done-this-i-would-have-hit.html

0 comments:


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award