The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Chinese New Year of the Dog (2018).

Thursday, February 15, 2018

This is going to be a quick blog post before I head back to my parents' place for dinner.

It is time for Reunion Dinner again.





Mom:
"Ah boy, come back earlier for dinner, OK?"


AK:
"(Playing Neverwinter) Yes, mom."


Mom:
"Er, you sharing any 4D in your blog? Any zhen zhi?"


AK:
"(Busy killing cyclops) No inspiration this year wor."





Now, I wonder what was my mom's primary reason for calling?


Yes, I know.

Bad AK! Bad AK!

Anyway, I know I haven't been blogging much but I really don't have anything new to say anyway.

Mr. Market seems to be in a slightly depressed state and I have used the opportunity to buy some SingTel and Wilmar from him.





Of course, I do not know if prices could go lower.

I only know there is a lot more value after a 10% correction in their prices.

I invest mainly in relatively strong companies for income and I know that they will pay me.

That is what really matters to me.







I have received some emails from readers who are concerned about prices falling and I will tell anyone feeling the same way that if they do not have the stomach for volatility, stocks might be a bad place for their money.


We are all wired differently and if we want peace of mind, we must know ourselves.

Having said that, take a break and have a happy Chinese New Year!








Woof! Woof! Wang! Wang!

As we grow our wealth, always remember that there are more important things in life than money.

Still, GONG XI FA CAI!

Related posts:
1. Don't have to be smart. Be rich.
2. What to do when prices fall?

10 comments:

laurence said...

Still calling AK as "Ah Boy" at this age.
Images of Jack Neo's sitcoms and movies immediately came to mind. Lol

laurence said...

Still calling AK as "Ah Boy" at this age.
Images of Jack Neo's sitcoms and movies immediately came to mind. Lol

Sy said...

祝大家:

新年快了,身体健康!!!

Sy said...

祝大家:

新年快了,身体健康!!!

sleepydevil said...

Hi AK,

Happy lunar new year to you! Wishing your family a blissful, prosperous and healthy year ahead :)

I love the sentence - We are all wired differently and if we want peace of mind, we must know ourselves.

Many point of times, it does not mean that 'A' is buying X and 'B' is also buying X, X is a good piece of business to own. Aside from knowing ourself, we should also know what we are doing.

Aside that, I'd like to thank you for mumbling to yourself for the past years. I've learnt much from you talking to yourself. Have a break and see you back soon :)

AK71 said...

Hi Laurence,

My mom says, in her eyes, I am always a little boy. -.-"

AK71 said...

Hi sy sy,

Good health and happiness most important! I agree! :)

AK71 said...

Hi SD,

For sure, we must do what we feel is right for us.

A lot of mumbling to oneself is a sign of mental illness. ;p

laurence said...

Quote.
A lot of mumbling to oneself is a sign of mental illness. ;p
Unquote.

Mental illness can be a blessing in disguise. In the court of law, it has saved many criminals from the gallows. And even transformed some from being deemed guilty to become innocent.

AK71 said...

Hi Laurence,

Sounds handy. Just in case, I should keep this in mind. LOL. ;p


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award