The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Adventuring in Neverwinter: Sharandar (Part 1).

Thursday, February 13, 2020

I have not been spending as much time here in ASSI as I spend most of my time travelling.

Travelling?

Where?

My travels are, of course, in the fantastic world of The Forgotten Realms.

More accurately, I don't just go travelling, I go adventuring.

From time to time, I would talk about Neverwinter and how much I enjoy it.

Today, for the first time, I have made a video on adventuring in Neverwinter.

This is my first attempt and it is a short video of 11 mins or so.

It shows my paladin adventuring in one of the regions, Sharandar.

Have a look and let me know what you think of it.








I hope to continue making videos like this one on a regular basis to share here in ASSI.

For those who enjoy MMORPGs and the high fantasy genre, this would probably be something fun for them.

For those who are not into gaming but enjoy the fantasy stories, this is probably entertaining too.

For those who do not enjoy this kind of stuff, well, at least you know AK is alive and kicking.

Yes, I know.

Bad AK! Bad AK!

Never bored in retirement, I am glad I picked up a new skill today.

If AK can do it, so can you!





Recently published:
Passive income and Dividend Machines (2020).

Related post:
Is AK blogging about Neverwinter?

0 comments:


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award