The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Saizen REIT: Obvious uptrend.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010


Saizen REIT is in an obvious uptrend channel.  The closing in of the 100dMA and 200dMA indicates the formation of a stronger support level at 15c thereabouts.  It also suggests a lack of volatility in the longer term.  Thin trading volume as price goes sideways usually means more downward bias. 

However, given the trend of the longer term MAs, the downside is very limited from current levels.  Any upward push in price will meet with initial resistance at 17c and if this is overcome, the recent high of 18c might be tested.  I would accumulate on dips.

Please remember that I am investing in Saizen REIT due to its very cheap valuation and potentially high yield.  This is not a trade for me and I could hold this for a very long time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AK 71,

I made the greatest mistake in my life.

As mention earlier, I have purchade 800 lots of Healthway Rights and made full payment to both UOB KAY HIAN and CDP.

To my horror today, I realised that CDP have refunded my money.

On checking I realised that i have key in the wrong column for Access Right instead of "Entittled Rights"

Is there anyway that I can recover my money?

It's really heartache to see my money vanish because of a small mistakes.

I have just send an e-mail to CDP and will call them tomorrow.

Please advise.

Kingston

AK71 said...

Hi Kingston,

I remember you selling away your Healthway Medical shares at 16.5c per share and buying the rights at 7.5c each which saved you some 1.5c per share as your cost for the new shares would then only be 15c each. This is, of course, after paying another 7.5c for each of these rights to convert them into shares.

You say you paid UOB KayHian and CDP. So, you paid UOB KayHian for the purchase of the rights from the sellers and, at a later date, to CDP to convert these rights into shares? Is that it?

800 lots at 7.5c per right is S$60,000. That is a lot of money. I don't know if there is anything that could be done to salvage the situation. Personally, I have not had such an experience or know of anyone who had.

Calling CDP seems like the logical thing to do. Maybe, you could call your broker at UOB KayHian as well. I sincerely hope that they would be able to help you in some way.

Anonymous said...

AK 71,

Yes, u r absolutely right. Already called my broken but UOB Kay Hian can't do much cos they only sell and buy.

He advised me to check with CDP tomolo. I will go down personally and hope that they have solution for unfortunately people like me.

This is the greatest blunder that I have made. Sigh...sigh...sigh....

Kingston


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award