The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

AIMS AMP Capital Industrial REIT: Cheaper please.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

AIMS AMP Capital Industrial REIT's unit price declined today to hit a low of 21c. I was in the buy queues at 21.5c and 21c.  Didn't manage to get any at 21c.  With an estimated DPU of 2.08c, buying at 21.5c gives a yield of 9.67%.


Looking at the charts, I mentioned to some friends that getting some at 21c or even 20.5c is a distinct possibililty although 21.5c is psychologically important as it is the midpoint of the old trading range of 20c to 23c. I am keeping some powder dry as buying at 21c would give a yield of 9.9% while getting some at 20.5c, which is where we find the 100dMA, would give a yield of 10.15%!

Then, why not I wait for 20.5c and be done with it?  Well, TA only shows us the probable scenarios, not definite results. I always hedge. 9.67% yield is more than decent to me and quite acceptable.

4 comments:

la papillion said...

Hi Ak,

I also fired some bullets at 0.215, haha :) But I got the rights instead, because I don't want to be in Q for the mother share. Might not hit the amt that I wanted if I Q, haha

Anonymous said...

Hey!

I think there could be more selling pressure for AIMPS, will just wait hehehe.

Today all your babies are being sold down, is ur warchest ready?

AK71 said...

Hi LP,

You are a strong supporter of AA REIT as well, I see. Hahaha... Well, the value it offers is quite obvious, really. :)

AK71 said...

Hi Anonymous,

I won't say ALL my BABIES are being sold down. Hahaha.. ;)

Firstly, I am vested in more counters than Saizen and AA REIT. Secondly, if I were the father of these REITs, I won't be blogging about them nor would I be working. ;-p

Could you leave your name or initials in future comments? Thanks. :)


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award