The following ranking is based on the number of pageviews each post generated since the day they were published:
Create more passive income with limited capital.
(29 May 2010)
- All of us have limited capital. How do we make our capital work harder to give us more in return? That is a question that many would like to have answered. This post provides a possible answer to this question and this is probably why it is in the top position.
A minimum of 50k in annual passive income.
(5 Sep 2010)
- The interest this post has generated has been astounding thus far. The allure of passive income is unmistakable and when we put a value to what could be achieved annually if we work at it, it becomes a powerful statement.
High yield portfolio.
(24 Dec 2009)
- Previously Number One and the only post in the previous top 5 posts to retain a position in this ranking exercise. The interest in building a high yield portfolio is perennial, it seems, and stronger than I could ever imagine.
K-Green Trust: A stable source of passive income.
(3 Jul 2010)
- Making it to the top 5 is my first post on K-Green Trust. This is a very safe instrument for passive income generation. I like this trust but wish it could be cheaper, of course.
AIMS AMP Capital Industrial REIT: Rights issue.
(23 Aug 2010)
- This is a post which could slowly fade into oblivion once the rights issue is done and over with. For now, it is generating quite a lot of interest.
Tea with AK71: Top 5 posts.