The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Tea with AK71: Harry Potter at Bugis.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 3 of my vacation. I sent my car in for maintenance and took a bus to watch "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" at Bugis. I was somewhat apprehensive because I have read some not so good reviews about the movie but I was convinced by a friend that I should watch it for myself to form my own opinion. Being a fan of Harry Potter, it didn't take too much effort to persuade me.

So? I think it is quite good but the pace could have been faster and there should have been more effort to educate viewers on certain background information. Even if someone had watched all the first six instalments, without having read the books, he could have been quite lost in certain parts of the movie. Personally, I read all the books a long time ago and I had to try quite hard to remember certain bits myself. Anyway, I guess I would have to wait for Part 2 now. In the meantime, I might read the books again.

Holographic wanted poster of Sirius Black, Harry's godfather. Cool! This was angled from the left:
This was viewed head on:
This was angled from the right:
 Gallery of Harry Potter movie posters.
 Harry Potter et al flying up the escalators!

Related post:
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

0 comments:


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award