The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

ASSI 2010 Annual Report.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

I am somewhat late in doing this. Somehow, it slipped my mind. Someone reminded me and, well, this is the report of how my blog did last year as promised.


Page loads, unique visitors and returning visitors all formed new records in the month of December 2010. The numbers in the chart are kind of small as this is a full year report. Let's see:

Page Loads: 
52,493 (92.87% increase from January 2010)

Unique visitors: 
32,169 (166.98% increase from January 2010)

Returning visitors: 
15,643 (175.89% increase from January 2010)

I think there are many who would come in to check on what are my latest thoughts on a daily basis which probably explains the 175.89% increase in returning visitors as well as the more modest 92.87% increase in page loads. Most are regular readers who would probably have read my older posts.

Although I am sure my blog would never be as popular as Xiaxue's or Mr. Brown's, that the number of unique visitors increased 166.98% from January to December 2010 is very encouraging. 32,169 unique visitors in December means there were more than 1,000 unique visitors per day on average.

I have said this before but no matter how many times I say it, it would never be enough: I have no doubt that I have some very loyal readers who are spreading the word.  Your support is encouraging and you can bet that I will continue blogging!  Thank you. :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cautiously optimistic about FY 2011 traffic hehe !!!

Cheers,
Nick

AK71 said...

Hi Nick,

Haha.. You are analysing my blog stats like you analyse listed companies' numbers? Scary!

No "FY" in front of the year please. Otherwise, IRAS will come after me regarding taxes! ;p


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award