The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Fly with AK71.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

These were two shots I took from my window seat as the plane was flying over Narita, Japan.




These sights made the very uncomfortable flight more bearable.

See some of my past vacation photos in Japan: here.

Related post:
Singapore-Japan-USA

8 comments:

SnOOpy168 said...

6 hours flight. If it is those oversized US "budget" airlines, without personal video screen, I will be super upset.

Have a good trip. ^-^

AK71 said...

Hi SnOOpy168,

It was just one leg of a 30 hours journey from USA back to Singapore! Too long.

Thank goodness we had personal touchscreens and >100 movies to watch.

TG69 said...

Hi

Allow me to say something, if paper are so good in highlighting stocks I think in today situation everyone will be very rich where are the losers?

Rgds
Tom

AK71 said...

Hi Tom,

The newspapers deliver news and some might say "old news". We retail investors are always disadvantaged if we rely on the newspapers. There is some truth in this. :)

K-Enterprises said...

Yo AK71, your post "Fly with AK71" makes you sound like a airline owner ^^

AK71 said...

Hi Kelvin,

It does a bit, doesn't it? Ala Richard Branson? Hahaha.. Tough business though. ;p

SnOOpy168 said...

long haul flights. For the visit to our corporate HQ, it will take me over 30 hours door to door, from my home to my B&B in Czech Republic.

It involves 2 flights each way (total flying time : 19 hrs incl transit) , 1 coach transfer (2.5hrs) and 3-4 hrs of waiting time at airports. This excludes the time that I was already awake, before the taxi ride to the airport.

At the moment, there are no direct flights (stopped years ago). Otherwise, I will saved about 8 hrs in the process.

All these time, I get really restless. Those inflight movies are like re-runs and drinking myself to sleep, cannot work as there are always screaming babies in the front rows (pity those Biz class as it is directly behind them).

Next time, I will see if stopover in Dubai, Bangkok & Taipei are possible between those other airlines....

ok. Enuf of ranting. Back to work.

AK71 said...

Hi SnOOpy168,

Oh my, just reading about your journey makes me feel exhausted! Yikes! I can definitely empathise with you. :(


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award