The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Where to go for this long weekend?

Thursday, August 8, 2013

This is not just a LWE, it is a super LWE!

Many have taken the opportunity to go on a short holiday while many more are staying in Singapore because we are patriotic and want to celebrate National Day. No, this is not the reason why you are staying in Singapore? Oops.

Well, if you are thinking of where to go, there is a new ‘one-stop’ food enclave in Singapore! Yes, eating is one of Singapore's national pastimes, isn't it?

The Dining Edition boasts an impressive 50,000 sq ft of dining area!

Where is this place? At Marina Square!

I think most of my blog's readers are Singaporeans but just in case a foreigner is reading this, Marina Square is accessible by both City Hall and Esplanade MRT stations.

You might also get lucky:


Find out more about The Dining Edition at:
http://sg.sharings.cc/AK71SG/share/TheDiningEdition

4 comments:

B said...

Hi AK

I don't mind even if staying at SG means resting at home. But my boss asks me to come to work alone to finish on our deadline. Shucks.. He's really pushing my limit closer to ff. :D

AK71 said...

Hi B,

I spent the day blogging, playing SimCity (yah, old game, I know), reading and watching TV. See? I am giving you another push towards FF! ;p

Seriously, your boss is KNS. Thought of looking for another job?

B said...

I think the nature of my work is kns. I am doing reporting of p&l and consolidation to our headquarter in Copenhagen. It sucks that our public holiday is not theirs.

AK71 said...

Hi B,

Maybe, you could apply to be an accountant in a GLC or SME where a public holiday is, well, a holiday.

Well, if you are properly compensated in your current job, I guess it is not too bad. Have to be, right? :)


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award