The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

AK71 is watching Groove Adventure Rave!

Saturday, October 12, 2013

I think the is some relation between Fairy Tail and Groove Adventure Rave. There is even an anime where characters from the two came together.





Love the music too!

This will be a busy weekend.

Related post:
AK71 is watching Fairy Tail.

9 comments:

Pok Chow said...

Dear AK,

Do you watch One Piece?

yeh said...

Ak.
I think you are really young in heart leh.

me since childhood time already dont watch cartoon. Donno why..

hahahaa.

AK71 said...

Hi Pok Chow,

Yup, many years ago but I stopped after a while because it seemed never ending and I got tired of it. I understand that it is still ongoing! Maybe, I should start over. ;p

I got a bit tired with Naruto as well but it is very exciting again with the Shinobi war! :D

AK71 said...

Hi yeh,

Well, anime is not exactly cartoon. They are a bit more demanding, I think. I learn many things from watching anime actually. OK, they are cartoons are grown ups. ;p

yeh said...

hi pok chow,
my hubby loves to watch one piece.
he even keep all the episodes in his laptop..





Derek said...

Hi AK,

If you are watching the anime, it will leave you in suspense because it is not complete. However, you can always read the manga after that.

AK71 said...

Hi Derek,

Yikes! That is just like Fairy Tail and Inuyasha! -.-"

Thanks for the heads up. :)

Pok Chow said...

Hi AK and Yeh,

Yes! I am still watching it and reading the manga haha! It just gets better and better even though it's really long! But just an update for you AK, after the war at Marineford, the Straw Hat Pirates took a two year training break before going into the New World. Now they're really strong!

AK71 said...

Hi Pok Chow,

A friend told me that "One Piece" is THE best. Now, after reading your comment, I feel like watching it again right away! -.-"


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award