Sponsored Links

To retire by age 45, start with a plan.

"Is early retirement the right financial choice?" Jim Ellis discusses long-term financial growth strategies. I have blogged a...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

FOLLOW AK ON FACEBOOK.

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

The one and only AK Cup Ramen!

Sunday, January 26, 2014

During my vacation in Japan last month, I went to the Instant Ramen Museum.

The Momofuku Ando Instant Ramen Museum Insutanto-rāmen Hatsumei Kinenkan) is a museum dedicated to instant noodles and Cup Noodles, as well as its creator and founder, Momofuku Ando. The museum is located in Ikeda in Osaka.

There is also a noodle factory where visitors can assemble their own personal Cup Noodles from pre-made ingredients for a small fee of 300 yen. (Source: Wikipedia).

This was what I made:






Tonight, I had it for dinner. Oishi!

If you are interested in looking at my travel photos, please visit my other blog: Travel Photos and Videos.


4 comments:

E H said...

I like my instant noodles spicy. Prima Taste Laksa Ramen or Penang White Curry Noodles only!

AK71 said...

Hi E H,

I tried Prima Taste Laksa Ramen at the recommendation of a friend from Hong Kong! Imagine that. Shame on me. -.-"

Sedap! Expensive but sedap! :D

A Teoh said...

There is a similar store in Melaka by Mamee Noodle, it's a fun family event making your own brand noodle. :-)

Andrew

AK71 said...

Hi Andrew,

Oooh! I like Mamee too! Was thinking of buying its stock but found out that it was a private company. -.-"

Monthly Popular Posts

 
 
Bloggy Award