The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Accordia Golf Trust: A hole in one.

Friday, August 29, 2014

I bought more this morning when the counter broke out of resistance:



In the afternoon, I closed my positions:




What if the unit price were to go higher? 

I would congratulate those who are still holding.




Won't I feel any regret? 

I might complain about it a bit but it would probably be in jest. 

What? 

Why won't I feel any remorse?




I always try to remember my motivation whenever I initiate a position. 

If the outcome matches my motivation, that is good enough for me.

Why should we feel sad if things turned out well in the way we had hoped they would?




Related posts:
1. Accordia Golf Trust: Blood in the golf course.
2. Motivations and methods in investing.

6 comments:

apex property investment said...

Good for you AK! I bought at 0.775 last week and was not expecting this run up. I kept it for the 9.1% yield.

OT83 said...

Congrats Ak!

Your crystal balls are power. Another XX,XXX for you. Huah ah!

AK71 said...

Hi Apex,

We should all stick to our plans to sleep well at night. ;)

AK71 said...

Hi OT,

Wah! Long time no see! ;p

Aiyoh, no lah. Where got so much? Only $X,XXX.

Just a small trade. :)

Unknown said...

any idea whats the reason for the spike up?

AK71 said...

Hi Matilda,

I have no idea but I trade based on what I see in the charts (i.e. using technical analysis). :)


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award