The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Be richer, save money by having yummy and frugal dinners.

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Decided to have an early dinner today!


Yes, rice! Healthier than bread, I am sure.

Once the pot came to a boil, I turned off the heat.
20 minutes later, the porridge was ready!
While waiting for the porridge to cook, I had a fruit.
I bought 10 of these for $3.65.

Surprise! Some of you keep saying I don't take enough vegetables.
I hear you loud and clear. I got some vegetables. Washed!

Added some salt to boiling water and gave the greens a hot bath.

Really like the bright green color.
I added some pork floss to make the dish more interesting.

Yummy dinner. Quite cheap too, I am willing to bet.

Related posts:

3 comments:

yeh said...

Hi ak
How is the brocolli?
Looks very healthy meal.

AK71 said...

Hi yeh,

Very good. I was careful not to overcook it. The stems were just tender enough for my old teeth to bite through. ;p

yeh said...

Hi ak
You have more talent than my husband.
I have taught him many times. And yet he still overcook.


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award