Sponsored Links

Medisave voluntary contribution in 2018.

I updated a blog on the CPF-MA yesterday: "For those under 65, the Basic Healthcare Sum next year will be S$54,500, up from S$52,000 ...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

FOLLOW AK ON FACEBOOK.

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Don't ask what I think Mr. Market will do in future.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015



A conversation with a reader:

hi AK


wish to seek your opinion.
well, currently i have some holding. about 370k and with paper loss 12k
:(
but i have generate 8k dividend + capital gain.

wonder how is your view on coming 12 month on share market.
then i would like to make it as reference to decide sell or hold my position.

thanks very much
Y




Hi Y,

You would know that there are some questions I won't give a direct answer to. In many instances, it is because I don't know the answer. ;p

In reply to your email, I would say that I am "Eating Bread With Ink Slowly". If you don't know what I am talking about, do a search in my blog. ;p

Best wishes,
AK


No one knows for sure what will happen in the future. However, we can all prepare for what might happen in the future. 

We cannot predict but we can prepare.

Related posts:
1. How to have peace of mind as an investor?
2. Are you ready to come out on top from a recession?

3 comments:

Howard said...

AK, did you lose your bowling ball?

:D

AK71 said...

Hi Howard,

You mean my bowling ball that thinks that it's a crystal ball sometimes? Schizophrenic and temperamental too. It has not been very talkative lately. ;p

Lizardo said...

Why do people ask such questions? Sigh. Sounds like a gambler, not an investor.

Apologies if this sounds rude.

Monthly Popular Posts

 
 
Bloggy Award