The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Dividend for FY 2016 and for life is a waste of time?

Friday, June 2, 2017


MY BANK ACCOUNT by Tian Long. ROFL!

Most of us are not born with a silver spoon in our mouth. We have to find our own way in life and, hopefully, we do not end up in hole full of snakes or spikes.

Snakes are natural while spikes are man made. Yes, there are people out there who are hunting other people.

We have to learn and avoid such holes.

How to get rich quick? Don't ask me.

How to get rich slow? See this?


Yes, it is something I am reminded of on a yearly basis.

This is money I stashed away donkey years ago and till this day, I am still enjoying the benefits.

I have probably taken back all my money and if the company continues to do well, I will continue to receive some pocket money on a yearly basis.

Of course, on its own, it is not a lot of money but if we focus on the absolute sum, we miss the point.

"Aiyoh, I can only invest $5,000. 6% is only $300 a year. So little. Don't bother lah. Waste time lah."

Continue saying something like that and, all else being equal, really, don't bother thinking about a comfortable retirement. Waste time lah.
Related posts:
1. Secret to AK's success.
2. Investing in INCOME for income.

2 comments:

EK said...

yea i agree with you absolutely. A lot my friends are not thinking that way. I'm glad I have early exposure to your blog.

AK71 said...

Hi EK,

I guess there could be another "RETURN MY CPF" rally or a few in future. -.-"


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award