Sponsored Links

To retire by age 45, start with a plan.

"Is early retirement the right financial choice?" Jim Ellis discusses long-term financial growth strategies. I have blogged a...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

FOLLOW AK ON FACEBOOK.

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

A great crash is coming and I am ready.

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Dear AK

Grateful if you could please talk to yourself on what are criteria for stock selection when buying stocks using my CPF OA?


Given that cpf money is sacrosanct, naturally we have to be more selective and careful.


Grateful for your self talk please?


Thank you,

T

Hi T,

CPF-OA money? It is quite simple. I wait for a market crash. ;)


Best wishes,

AK

Is a market crash coming soon? 

Your guess is as good as mine.

I cannot predict a crash. 

I can only prepare for one.

WAH!!!
Say:

"I am ready for a great crash."


How to have peace of mind as investors?
I explained how the CPF-OA money should be the last war chest we use because it earns 2.5% per annum in interest, risk free.

Related posts:
1. Simple investment wisdom.
2. Holistic approach.
A bird in hand is worth two in the bushes (provided that they are of the same size). If AK says so, it must be so.

0 comments:

Monthly Popular Posts

 
 
Bloggy Award