The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Creating Dividend Machines in 2018!

Monday, February 26, 2018

I have not been blogging much as I have been spending a lot more time on another hobby.

I know many people are envious of me.

"Wah! Can spend so much time playing games online! So jelly!"

Well, I believe anyone who is not severely disadvantaged could do it too.


It doesn't have to be playing games online per se, of course.

All of us could free up time to do things we enjoy instead of exchanging our time for money working.  


Of course, regular readers know one very important reason why I am able to do this is because I invest for income.

Many readers have asked me to teach them how to invest for income and some specifically asked me to teach them how to invest in REITs.

I would tell them that I do not think I am good teacher material.

OK lah. I admit lah. 
AK is lazy lah.

Anyway, many readers don't seem to learn very well through self study.

For them, to learn effectively, it seems that they need a structure.





So, thank goodness, structured learning is available!

Also, thank goodness it is available at a very affordable price.

Yes, not everyone is charging an arm and a leg to impart investment knowledge.


Want to learn how to invest in REITs and non-REITs for income?


DIVIDEND MACHINES.


If your answer is "yes", sign up for this year's Dividend Machines: HERE.

Limited places available, as usual.

So, fastest fingers first.

Do you want financial freedom?

Of course, you do!


Remember, if AK can do it, so can you! Believe it!

Create Dividend MachinesHERE.

6 comments:

AK71 said...

"Dividend Machines will close its doors at 2359 hrs on ​18 ​Mar 201​8. ​The bad news is the next time it opens, the course fee is likely to go up."

CupcakedCrusader said...

Will you be there this time round? kekeke

AK71 said...

Hi CupcakedCrusader,

I might make a special appearance in one of the workshops but no promises. ;p

Wallabebe said...

Hi ak71
Are you the one to teach or the fifth person? who is the the fifth person?

Wallabebe said...

Hi ak71,
So the course is not conducted by you? Who is the fifth person?

AK71 said...

Hi Phoebe,

The Fifth Person is a group of 5 friends, my friends, who are bent on providing quality education at very affordable prices. I believe in what they are doing and I am helping to spread the word. :)


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award