The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Get paid for (or get dividends from) blogging?

Friday, March 16, 2018

Someone asked me if I get paid for blogging?

More specifically, he asked if I get paid for promoting "Dividend Machines".

My answer?

Yes, of course, I get paid.





The blog on "Dividend Machines" was labelled "Advertorial".

Anytime you see a blog labelled "Advertorial", it means the blogger will receive a fee.

OK, not all bloggers would do this but honest bloggers would.


I was prepared for some nasty remarks from him as I know there are people who are unhappy with bloggers being paid to blog. 






I really don't want to go into a debate on the subject.

It isn't a productive use of my time.

What?

Spending hours each day in the virtual world of an MMORPG is a productive use of time?

Ahem. Weather today nice right?

Bad AK! Bad AK!





So, you can probably understand that I was pleasantly surprised when, instead, he asked why am I not blogging more regularly if I get paid to blog?

Apparently, he is thinking about becoming a blogger to make a living and is trying to learn from my experience.

I told him quite bluntly don't learn from AK.

Why?


I did not give him the usual "AK is lazy" type of reply because something like this should be addressed seriously.





AK is a hobbyist blogger which means blogging is a hobby and if I do make some money blogging, it is a bonus.

There are bloggers who blog for a living and he should learn from these bloggers instead if he wants to make money as a blogger.

Who are these bloggers?

Don't ask me lah. I blur.





Having said this, I believe that blogging in itself is not a good way to make money but it can help someone with products or services to sell.

AK has no products or services to sell.

AK is, however, helping to promote "Dividend Machines".

Yes, I get paid for doing this but, frankly, I believe in this product and the people behind it so much that I would do it even if I were not paid to do so.





Since I am on the topic, for those who are interested, the 2018 intake for "Dividend Machines" will end 2 days from now on the 18th.

If you are clueless about investing for income or would like to polish your skills, the sooner you learn more, the faster you would achieve your goals.



Everyone should work because they want to and not because they have to.

Investing in income generating assets will go a long way to help achieve this.


I know this for sure because I have done it and, for sure, so can you.

My blog on "Dividend Machines":
Create Dividend Machines in 2018.

Sign up: HERE.

4 comments:

laurence said...

Quote.
Everyone should work because they want to and not because they have to.
Unquote.

Why work when it's more fun playing online games while we're awake and let money make itself while we sleep?
Just like AK.

Sillyinvestor said...

Hi AK,

Long time no chat, hope.all.is fine with u. When I started off, I also dreamt of monetisation of blog.

Well, it did happen. I earn 150 dollars in 2 years haahahhahaahh

I did get several queries about advertorials, but they all turned out to be blanket spamming. Initially I am not sure if I want to give up my nuerality, so I ask around and ignore.

As time passed, I get septical as I know my own traffic, who the hell would want to pay me? So I start to just say yes after some simple checks that whoever look for me are not frauds ...

As SMOL pointed out, once u say ok, they will do more checks. I say yes to 2-3 requests, and when they say thank you and I will.gey back to u, they never did. Hahaha

So I concureed it's not easy to make.money from blog ... But I also know of many who could ...

Not easy is no obstacles if one like to try

AK71 said...

Hi Laurence,

Archooo...

Bad AK! Bad AK!

Shhh...

;p

AK71 said...

Hi Mike,

It is probably fair to say that too many go into the world of blogging with rose tinted glasses and most are setting themselves up for disappointment.

Of course, if we don't try, we won't know. ;p


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award