The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Investment philosophy is timeless and so is ASSI.

Monday, April 9, 2018

Reader says...
Thanks for your reply. I am aware of (the investment courses available).

I was actually more interested in the tea time talk and session with you.

Are you planning for anything similar in the near future please?


AK says...
Oh, "Evening with AK"? 

Maybe towards the end of the year. :)






Reader says...
Wah... so long beyond towards end of this year?? Please do consider slightly earlier maybe in early 3Q 2018? ;)

Actually, I have been following your blog since early 2016, maybe 2 to 3 years ago, and also the other financial bloggers too like "XXXX". She recommended me to your blog because I was enquiring about REITs and wa-la.... I was following it since then.





I fancy visiting ASSI more maybe because it has all the archives and comments from past years. I also find your thought processes and thinking very logical and mature regarding investing. 

I think it takes lots of guts, perseverance and years of experience to build such solid foundation like yours. I like your website over the other bloggers e.g. XXX, XXXX, XXXXX, XXXXXX, XXXXXXX, XXXXXXXXXX etc.. but I'm very inspired by their investing stories and passion in investing to generate passive income!!


But I have an issue with not knowing how to put up a comment or question to the post directly to your blog. I only know how to send you an email.
Is it all comments comes to you via email and you will filter them and post them in your website?






AK says...
Actually, to be honest, I have been thinking of slowly fading away and might not even have another event in future. We shall see, ok? :)

However, it is receiving emails like yours from time to time that somehow still keeps me at it although I am not blogging as much as before. So, thank you very much for your kind words. Very encouraging.





As for commenting in my blog, I disabled anonymous commenting many years ago. So, you need to have an identity to comment in my blog. Either a Google account or an Open ID.

Sometimes, I do cut and paste emails or FB comments from readers which I feel are worth sharing too. :)

If you have a FB account, you can follow me using FB and, of course, you can comment on my FB wall too. :)








CONCLUSION

Although I kept saying in recent times that I am blogging less because I am spending a lot more time gaming, which is true, there are many other reasons why I am not blogging as much as before.

Long time readers might remember that I have blogged about other reasons over the years.


After all, I cannot be playing MMORPG the whole day every day, right?

OK, I know some people do that and I have also read horror stories about how some played so much that they died at their consoles. Yikes.








Availability of time aside, there are non-resource based reasons for blogging less frequently and being more selective in what I blog about too.

Anyway, the stuff that I blog about is mostly rather timeless if we just focus on the philosophy and the approach.

Everyone's circumstances are different, of course. We are likely to have different experience and beliefs too.

However, if we have the same goal, we should all be moving in the same direction.

So, no new blogs from AK? Read past blogs. 







I believe there is value in reading those older blogs and emails from readers tell me so.

I will share old blogs in my FB page too whenever I feel like it. Sometimes, old is gold. :)


See:
Get the most out of ASSI.


Related post:
Holistic approach to a secure financial future.

3 comments:

Rellangis said...

Hey, may I know which MMORPG you are playing ?

AK71 said...

Hi Rellangis,

I first blogged about it one year ago:

Emails on investments and CPF.

Neverwinter! :D

AK71 said...

And I also answered some questions on investments and the CPF posed by readers in that blog. :)


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award