The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Once upon a time in China, Weibo says 铁公鸡AK 还好没结婚!

Thursday, July 26, 2018

A friend told me recently that I have followers in an air mile club and that my blog's outreach is quite widespread.

He went on to share a screen capture when I expressed my disbelief.

Air mile club?

I haven't clocked a single air mile in years.






When I was much younger, I enjoyed taking flights but not anymore.

I find that it is uncomfortable and inconvenient in more ways than one.

However, the catalyst for this blog was really what a reader shared with me recently and it was something that happened in a Weibo forum in China!






Forumer #1
坚决以贫困收入过中产生活本土坡人,很多挺有钱的,却总以中产收入过着贫困线的生活,不舍得吃不舍得穿,铁公鸡一毛不拔,还归因于新加坡太贵啦什么的,明明就是自己格调太低、生活无趣、好吗



Forumer #2
你说的让我想起一个非常著名的新加坡人 AK47
他的博客在这里
https://singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.com/

他47岁,不工作了,住永久地契的公寓,未婚,每个月股息红利超过10,000. 新加坡股息免税, 所以他一分钱所得税也不用交。


然而他每天就吃自己做的青菜。在家看书,听音乐,打游戏。好像也不出国旅游。我估计每个月花费不超过一千。


存在即合理。他之所以这样,部分和他小时候经历有关。他的父母本来中产偏上,后来经济危机,差点破产。所以他立志不要走上父母的老路。他年轻的时候曾经一起打三份工。现在,他说他想做他想做的事情。


他经常戴面罩演讲在投资论坛, 很有名。


Forumer #1
还好没结婚
不然我该同情他老婆或者老公了

(Use Google Translate. I did.)








LOL!

I fell off my chair!

ROFL!

See? I am doing all the ladies a favor by staying single.

AK hero!


Yes, I know.

Bad AK! Bad AK!





Actually, I like this more:

Why changed topic? I blur.

Related post:
How AK created a 6 digits passive income?

12 comments:

Singapore Man of Leisure said...

AK,

You've made it!

No only channel 5 people follow you, channel 8 also!!!


One day I would like to join the mile-high club... Wink, wink.

LOL!


AK71 said...

Hi SMOL,

Long time no see (you comment). ;p

My Chinese is B3 standard at "O" Levels only.

And it has been more than 30 years.

Maybe, it is now C6 standard liao.

I scared. -.-"

Air mile club and now mile high club?

I dunno simi mile lah but some people say I very "mao". :(

laurence said...

AK is now a International Superstar !!!.
Time to form a Fan Club.

But China women will all run away as far as they can. They know AK won't buy them their fav LV, Coach or Hermes bags. Lol.

Investminds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Investminds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Investminds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AK71 said...

Hi Laurence,

Tsk, tsk.

How can you like that say?

Who am I to deprive those ladies of their favorite hobby?

Bad Laurence! Bad Laurence!

AK71 said...

Hi IM,

You are not the first to suggest that I should write a book.

AK is lazy lah.

Please don't give me more work. ;p

To be honest, I do not think that books are what they used to be.

I feel that a blogging has more reach than writing a book.

An investment guru who has published a few books told me that the real reason for publishing books is for fame and, of course, the money follows when people sign up for his courses.

Fame, I don't need.

Courses, I don't want to conduct.

How like that? :p

AK71 said...

Hi IM,

I forgot to mention that I have 3 "e-books" and you will find them in the left side bar of my blog.

You can direct anyone you know who might be interested in finding out more to read them for a start. ;p

Example:
http://singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.com/2014/06/free-e-books-by-ak-now-has-cover.html

Investminds said...

Hi Ak, thanks for sharing the e-book.

AK71 said...

Hi IM,

Lazy "e-book" by lazy AK. :p

You are welcome. ;)

AK71 said...

Reader says...
网红是这样的.
很多人stalk你.


AK says...
人怕出名猪怕肥.
AK 怕出名.
AK also 怕肥.
AK is a 猪. ;p


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award