The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

MBLM, Genting SP and Healthway Medical.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Walked a lot this evening after having dinner with a friend at MBLM. Yes, it is my new favourite mall.  So quiet, cool, clean and the service staff are all so friendly. Again, I was given free parking for 4 hours and so, I took a walk to MBS and, boy, that place was a ghost town.  Salespeople were looking at me expectantly as I walked past some of the shops. I felt bad almost for just being there.

Now, my legs have a nice mildly aching feeling from so much walking and I am feeling very sleepy. So, just a short post tonight before I hit the sack.

Genting SP
Formed a short white candle today. We could see a rebound and if it does happen, resistance is at $2.10 which is where we find the 50dMA. Anyone who is thinking of reducing exposure could consider doing so here. After all, price goes down a river of hope and rarely in a straight line.


With the 20dMA turning down and seemingly set to do a dead cross with the 50dMA, there could be more downside to come. After all, the momentum oscillators are downtrending but being oversold or bordering on oversold, we could see the formation of a floor. This floor could be at $1.85 if price resumes its downward trajectory.

Healthway Medical
In my blog post last night, I mentioned that the jury is still out on this one. The positive divergence I saw a couple of days ago is still in play.


The MACD histogram has turned green again. There is a struggle going on but with the MFI and RSI going generally higher, momentum has turned up. Even the OBV has turned up today, suggesting an increase in accumulation activity. If a rebound happens, first resistance is at 16.5c, the neckline of a potential double bottom formation, with an eventual target at 18c if the double bottom pattern is valid.

This short blog post has taken me longer than usual to complete: 50 minutes! My brain is working at 50% this evening. Good night and good luck!

Related post:
Tea with AK71: A day at MBLM.

0 comments:


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award