...

Sponsored Links

Pageviews since Dec '09.

Featured Post

Getting started in stock investing and trading.

I have met people who told me that they find it hard to learn fundamental analysis (FA) or technical analysis (TA) by reading books. Some wo...

Translate

Free "e-book" by AK

Second "e-book" by AK.

My vacation photos.

singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.sg Webutation

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Singapore Business

Business News

Recent Comments

Before you write to AK

I spend a lot of time replying to emails from readers, even more time than I spend blogging. So, I treat these conversations as blog posts and share what I feel is worth sharing in my blog. In doing so, I am always careful not to reveal names or email addresses, for examples, so that privacy is not compromised. I believe that such sharing will benefit many and hurt no one. I hope readers who choose to write to me agree. :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben & Jerry's Free Cone Day!

Monday, March 12, 2012


To thank Singaporeans for making the world a fairer place and for their support of Ben & Jerry’s, we’re giving away free ice-cream on Free Cone Day!

Small, unnoticed, random acts of fairness make this world a better place.

We have captured some Singaporeans at their best, doing their small deeds to make the world a better place for that single person.

See who these people are and vote for the one that you think has done his or her Random Act of Fairness.

Get free ice-cream on Free Cone Day: here.

0 comments:

 
 
Bloggy Award