28 November 2016:
If you have read this article before and if you fell short, have you made any progress? If this is your first time reading this article and if you fall short, there is no better time to take action than now!
We might want to ask ourselves a few questions:
1. Do we pay ourselves first each month?
2. Do we dine at restaurants frequently?
3. Do we delay gratification?
4. Do we have the right insurance?
5. Do we maximise benefits from the CPF?
6. Do we have an adequate emergency fund?
7. Do we keep an eye on credit card debt?
Increasing our earned income is but one step in our quest to become wealthier. We must also be prudent when it comes to spending money.
We absolutely should have proper measures in place to guard against involuntary wealth destruction.
Finally, we have to recognise legal and ethical opportunities to build wealth and capitalise on them.
Here is an inspiring email from a reader:
|AK is also thinking of buying a bicycle. This costs $138. Hmmm.|
Impressed? I know I am. Well done!
Remember, for anyone, the best time to start on the journey towards financial freedom is now.
1. 2 questions that build wealth.
2. 7 things a reader did after visiting ASSI.
(Read related posts.)