The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Make 15-18% a month or 180%-216% annually!

Saturday, March 4, 2017

READER
I got a cold call FB request from a stranger
"I am from research expertise firm, we promote discipline & professional way of stock trading for consistant profit I found that you are interested in SGX Stocks "I am not inviting you for brokership Basically we promoting our trading strategies for consistent profit For stocks we have some master strategies like Volume Spread Method in this strategy you can minimize your risk "I am inviting you to try my trading strategies. In this you wil get 15-18% return in just 1 month and it grow in a consistent manner"
AK:
I get these sometimes too. I just block them immediately.
If can make 15-18% a month or 180%-216% annually, i think he should borrow from the bank and trade himself.
i usually just accept FB fren request becos 99% of my FB frens are not frens 😛
i thought got ho kang tao mah. hahaha . play with him awhile then i block
i just block if turns out to be soliciting for XXX or XXXX or XXXXX... 😜
u big buaya la diff
u so free lor 😜

show trading records liao. i eat finish lunch eat snake
ROFL. i go watch k drama.... will nap later... 88 🙂
88

yawn
song lah wake up liao. Siesta damn song
yes, it was a very nice nap 😛
song i just abt to leave office nia. Steady leh 180% returns the guy say his strategy can make. I am impressed he gave me 2015 n 2016 numbers hahaha. Seriously such lousy scam still exists

you banned him liao, i suppose 😜
Banned, just now tempted to see what the impressive strategy is all about He immediately ask me how much I can invest Haha
LOL. Wonder how many victims liao
U think got ah Gong go invest in him? Pretty obvious leh
Maybe I should publish this in my blog
Haha as long as u take out my name Pls do so

0 comments:


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award