The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Nominated to be CPF's ambassador?

Monday, July 23, 2018

Reader says...
I wanted to let you know how inspirational your blog has been. 

I have been a quiet reader of your articles and have learnt so much from you regarding the benefits of using CPF as a cornerstone of my investment portfolio.





I was recently called by CPF to share my experiences as a regular user of CPF top up and the mobile app. 

The officers were very impressed at how savvy I was in using the top up schemes for myself and loved ones like my spouse and parents. 





I shared my own experience of topping up Medisave and repaying my OA monies used for down payment.

I credited all of this to your blog and recommended that they should contact you for a chat and be their ambassador. 





Don’t be surprised if you get a call from them! 

Oh, and I got a $20 NTUC voucher from them too!

I hope this serves as another motivation for you to keep talking to yourself.








AK says...
Ooh. $20 voucher? I like the sound of that. Haha.

I am very happy for you and for all Singaporeans making full use of their CPF membership to help ensure retirement funding adequacy.

I will wait to see if CPF Board gives me a call.

$20 voucher wor. ;p

Gambatte!




Published yesterday:
Why should AK care about your CPF?
Related post:

Make CPF a cornerstone in retirement funding!

0 comments:


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award