The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Jin jelly or jin buay song my CPF? Hosay liao!

Saturday, August 18, 2018

Reader says...

My colleague this week say CPF can only take out $ at 67.

I say 65 start CPF life payout.

55 can take out too if hit FRS.

He say can hit FRS meh?

I say don hit take can take out $5k.

He more agitated. 😂

Looks like he believe he cannot hit FRS.

Imagine I tell him in 2 months time I gg hit FRS. Lol






AK says...

Some people jin jelly.


Now, this one jin buay song.

How liddat?

On its own, it might be insufficient but the CPF can help us on our journey towards financial freedom.

Believe me or not?





Assuming that I stop contributing to my CPF account from 2019, I should have more than $1.2 million in my CPF at age 65.

Yes, more than $1.2 million if I stop contributing.

It is not a typo.


How does that make you feel?

Jin jelly or jin buay song?




Or did you just say hosay liao?







Related posts:
1. AK makes people jin jelly.

2. You can hit the MS (FRS) too!
3. $1 million in CPF by age 65.

8 comments:

AK71 said...

Siew Mun Kwan says...
I jin song but others buay song.

Peter Yu says...
Just imagine when govt keep increase minimum sum more people angry

Yew Ngie says...
I want to hit brs x 3 so can get enhanced payout from gov....
the only way i know how to get gov to pay me after i pay and pay from start work till retirement.

laurence said...

Jin jialat. Lol

Quote:
Some people jin jelly.
Now, this one jin buay song.
How liddat?
Unquote.

AK71 said...

Hi Laurence,

You blur?

I also blur! :p

AK71 said...

Reader says...
My lim kopi gang says you jin xia lan and kiam pah!

AK says...
Limpeh cham liao.

AK71 said...

Jmes Asf says...
AK: If your lim kopi friends passive income same as mine, they can be equally xia lan 😝..

AK71 said...

Jack James says...

Sadly , until today , there are still many people have no idea how CPF works despite CPF spends so much efforts nowadays to explain on social media / newspaper or even at the road show . Still , they are not clear how it works , apa lah !

WTK said...

Hi AK,

This is only this much one can do with educating the people on the CPF. One cannot force others to drink water if they do not want to do so. It's up to the individual to decide on whether he/she accepts such approach.

To each of their own.

Ben

AK71 said...

Hi Ben,

Educating people?

Nah.

I am just talking to myself here. ;)


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award