The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Beware of Chinese New Year goodies!

Friday, February 8, 2013

OMG!



A timely reminder for some, perhaps.

Confession: I have been eating bak kwa and pineapple tarts liberally the entire week! No wonder my pants feel somewhat tighter. Oh dear.

4 comments:

yeh said...

3 pineapple tarts equal to 1 bowl rice.

Very scary to know this:(

Now I also stop eating any CNY cookies.

AK71 said...

Hi yeh,

Quite a frightful revelation, isn't it? I didn't know.

And I just bought another 2 containers of pineapple tarts just yesterday. :(

EY said...

Hi AK,

HerWorld Feb issue has similar info.

5 pineapple tarts=2 bowls of rice ->55 min of running at 8km/h

5 love letters=4 slices of bread ->60 min of non-stop push-ups

1 slice of bak kwa=2.5 slices of bread ->50 min of brisk walking

10 fried mini shrimp rolls= 1 bowl of rice ->25 min of skipping

2 slices of kueh lapis=1.5 bowl of rice ->65 min of badminton

2 slices of fried nian gao=6 slices of bread ->50 min of non-stop sit-ups

So have you planned your exercise regime? Following the above recommendations, you'll turn into a hunk in no time, alright! LOL~

Endrene

AK71 said...

Hi Endrene,

I am definitely no hunk and do not have any plans to become one. Hahahaha.. ;)

Going by your numbers, I think I owe myself some 30 hours of exercise with the goodies I consumed this week alone. :(


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award