The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Yongnam: Broke resistance! 29.5c tested.

Monday, February 18, 2013

On 14 February, in a reply to a reader regarding my take on Yongnam, I wrote:

"My view? Technically, positive momentum is very strong and there is a chance that resistance could be taken out if this keeps up."

Hot on the heels of that statement, the share price broke resistance at 28c today on the back of heavy volume to touch a high of 29.5c. Spooky!


Of course, based on my observation that Yongnam's share price seems to move in bands of 1.5c, 29.5c is the new resistance to watch. 28c is the new immediate support.


On 15 February, in another reply, I wrote:

"Although I don't have a working crystal ball, I am almost sure that Yongnam would hit 31c a share in the next 12 months. There, I know I shouldn't say things like this but I am not WB. So, indulge me."

Now, if 31c were to be reached this week, it would really be spooky!

Related post:
Yongnam: Partial divestment at 27.5c.
(See the comments section.)

2 comments:

seefei said...

The white paper effect lol. Big major construction projects are in the pipeline and it is obvious big con co like Yongnam will benefit.

Nevertheless, hat off to your TA sharpness and strong FA. Will look closer at this stock from now on LOL.

AK71 said...

Hi seefei,

I like how you put it. White paper effect! ;p

I try my best to marry FA and TA. This approach has produced some great results for me thus far. :)


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award