The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Multiple Streams of Income Seminar closed early bird prices.

Thursday, August 1, 2013

"However, when a reader showed me that the forum at kiasuparents.com is selling the tickets at only $30.00 each and that $57.00 could get three tickets, I was really upset."

I should have done a screen capture of the kiasuparents.com ticketing site at eventbee last night. It now looks like this:

Click to enlarge.

Anyway, I have enough readers and bloggers who clicked on the link yesterday to confirm that the early bird offer was still on then.

This was the last entry made by SC in the forum at kiasuparents.com on 27 July 2013:

Click to enlarge.

When I was approached by SC on 29 July 2013, the early bird offer was, without question, still available but he didn't tell me. When I published my blog post on 30 July 2013, the early bird offer was still available but he didn't tell me.

On 31 July, the early bird offer was still available when a reader alerted me to the site and I even clicked on the eventbee link to see for myself. I sent an email (amongst others) on that very night to SC regarding this matter and got no reply.

The early bird offer was stated as "Available from Jun 11 to Aug 19..." just like what we see for the VVIP ticket. Now, it is suddenly gone after my blog post this morning. Yes, the early bird offer has closed. What is the ticket price now?

S$57.00. No discount code required.

There is no denying that the early bird offer was still available when SC approached me. There is no denying that the early bird offer was still available when my first blog post on the seminar was published. I even corresponded with SC about the blog post that night.

By not providing this vital information to me, I made a terribly flawed decision.

Related post:
I will not attend Multiple Streams of Income seminar.

2 comments:

d:esmond; said...

Dear AK,

I think you will be more furious when you see this. Nonetheless:

http://www.groupon.sg/deals/singapore/success-resources/717264976?utm_source=mashup&utm_medium=cp_4082839&utm_campaign=alldeals

DC

AK71 said...

Hi DC,

I don't think I want to see anything else that has to do with these people. LOL.

I think this entire episode has shortened my life by a month.

Thanks for looking out for me. :)


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award