The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Singlish with AK: Give a talk? Can but not free.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Aiyoh, the title is so ambiguous lah. Fun, right?

Got people invited me to give talks and I said just read my blog lor, it is free lah.

At home, I blog, reply to emails and interact online with readers. All own time, own target and for free mah.

If I have to leave my home to give a talk, it cannot be free liao. Why? AK lazy. AK doesn't want to leave his home. Too bothersome. (Don't later some smart aleck suggests to have talk in my home hor.)

I made the remark, "I fishing no use hook de..."




From the reply, I think the person doesn't know what I am talking about. LOL.

8 comments:

Singapore Man of Leisure said...

AK,

You more powderful than Mr Jiang Tai Gong...

He got use straight hook, you do one better than him - no hook!?

Humility. Next time just say you no use bait very power oredi ;)

Snigger, snigger.

AK71 said...

Hi SMOL,

You are bright spark in room lor.

But hor, where got such a thing as a straight hook. If it is straight, it is a needle lah. It is not a hook liao. I don't use hook, I use needle like my ancestor liddat. Snigger, snigger.

You are right. I not humble, I lazy. I not hungry for fish. So, no need to hook. ;p

Singapore Man of Leisure said...

AK,

Don't look at me!

If Mr Jiang says he uses straight hooks, I'm not going to question someone who fishes for kings and dukes!

Eh, its fun right?

Hungry eat; not hungry no eat :)

If we happen to meet at Kwan Im Ma's place, I'll give you a poke!

AK71 said...

Hi SMOL,

My ancestor said that? Aiyoh, I am sure the historians got it wrong lah. Unfortunately, cannot verify liao. -.-"

Om Amitabah. -.-

Steven said...

Hi AK,

Some lazy to even read blogs...

Some need to be given attention like kids...

End of the day, those that can learn just by reading blogs without getting any attention are the winners :)


Best Regards,
Steven

AK71 said...

Hi Steven,

Oh, that is why I provide a book list in my blog's right side bar. "Food for thought" is good for us. ;p

Don't have to pay $X,XXX to learn how to invest. Lots of inexpensive and free resources out there. :)

EY said...

Hi AK,

Now I know, your name is Jiang Ah Kong, aka AK Jiang! LOL~

AK71 said...

Hi Endrene,

That is so funny! LOL! I fell off my chair... ouch. ;p

I said my ancestor but I didn't say I have the same surname as him wor. ;)


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award