The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Funny stuff AK shared in Facebook in August 2015.

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Dug up in July 2018.

Almost 3 years old!

This is almost 3 years old!


How time flies.

Now, where is that fly swatter?


Remember Mr. Market's pessimism back then?




----------------

With so much panic and tension in the air, I decided to bring forward the publication of a more light hearted blog post. 


Here are some of my intellectually undemanding postings on FB in the month of August:


What was this referring to har?








I remember a reader requesting that I take photos and share here in my blog whenever I go for my long walks. 

I cannot remember the lady's name by now.







BRA OF SHAME. 

The story is quite funny.

Enlarged for those who had difficulty reading the story in the bottom left frame:




I nice, right?







A guest blogger said these looked like gigantic bra cups. 

OMG!

In case you are wondering, this is the stadium at Sports Hub and not something in Madonna's wardrobe.







I have been eating less for dinner which I think is a good thing. 

Still trying to work off weight gained from too much eating on the Super Star Gemini.




Star Wars fans? LOL!






I enjoy savory puff pastry. 

This is good lobang (i.e. value for money) for tuna puffs. 

Just don't use the microwave oven to heat them up.




Oh, don't ask me for lobang in the stock market, OK? 

Later, I share with you a lobang and you fall into a big longkang (i.e. monsoon drain).

(As an aside, if UMNO were to decide to start a script writing class, I would sign up for it immediately. I think if UMNO should start a drama production unit, TVB and Mediacorp should be very worried. UMNO have some really talented people.)





I hope this blog post has brought you some fun and laughter. 

Take deep breaths. 

Relax lah.

Related post:
Missed some stuff AK shared on FB in July?

2 comments:

AK71 said...


haven11 said...
HAHA... thanks for the laughter at 10am.


Blogger AK said...
People sometimes get confused as to the purpose of ASSI.
Come to ASSI for education?
No lah.
Come to ASSI for entertainment. ;p

AK71 said...

Bra of Shame. UMNO. Star Wars.

Bad AK! Bad AK!


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award