The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

AK the born again teacher or a mental blogger?

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Reader:
I chanced upon your blog half a year ago and been following your every entry since then. In my free time, i try to read up your entries to get a grasp of what we can do to improve our wealth and be financially independent.

Articles such as contribution to CPF SA holds dearly to my heart as it means the earlier we transfer from OA (of course living a portion for hdb flat payment) to SA and cash top up (tax rebate) the more we can enjoy the compounding interest and what we will receive from our retirement in the future.


I also benefited from your lucky 4 numbers and won a little fortune. Thank you.





Your insight into shares also led me to buy shares which I wasn't aware of. I assume I am too lazy to read up on Financial news.


Thanks for talking to yourself every now and then.


When you talk to yourself, it's like a teacher giving a lecture to his students. Valuable advice which will benefit us. But at the same time in no way should we blindly always follow what you do. Rather having an opinion of our own and then making own decision based on our analysis should be the way to go 🙂

Please continue doing what you do best as what you are doing will inspire us to be better in being financially independent and gain more knowledge in financial knowledge.


Your sincerely
K


AK: Alamak. I am only talking to myself... OK, I am delivering a lecture to myself. ;)


On a serious note, I like helping people to help themselves. So, I am glad if talking to myself has achieved this.

However, not for the first time, I have been made aware that my blogs could also have caused harm. See comments: HERE.

It was followed by a chat I had soon after with a blogger:






However, given the overwhelmingly positive messages I received from readers when I shared my thoughts on my FB wall, I guess I will keep blogging, keeping the status quo.

Although I won't stop blogging anytime soon, I might slow down from time to time.
I want to avoid the feeling that blogging is a full time job. Blogging should always be a hobby to me.

Even if I do stop blogging one day, my blog is still here. So, you are never alone on the journey to financial freedom.




Be good. Be prudent. Be pragmatic. Be patient. We will do well enough.

If AK can do it, so can you!


Related post:
How did AK achieve financial freedom?

0 comments:


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award