The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

What do you need as an investor?

Friday, April 7, 2017

This conversation took place when IREIT Global's unit price declined to 71.5c after going XD not too long ago.

AK bought more.




And this was another conversation with another reader at around the same time, maybe, about 2 days apart:

Reader:
Hi AK, I'm on of your readers. I'd like to know what you think of IREIT Global, which I understand you have in your portfolio. 

Recently, the stock seems to have taken a beating after going ex-dividend. Some days the drop in stock price is on large volume. 

Do you think there's anything to be concerned about, now that there is new management?

Sorry if i contacted you via the wrong channel, couldn't find any email address on your page






AK:
I don't know why the price fell. 😉
I only know that I bought more because lower price means better value for me.

Reader:
Ok thanks, that's reassuring coming from you 🙂

AK:
Oh, I don't mean to reassure you or anything like that.
If you need reassurance from me, cham...
Know what you want. Know if something does the job for you.

See:
http://singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.sg/2017/02/would-ak-invest-in-ireit-global-today.html#comments
Would AK invest in IREIT Global today?




Reader:
Haha no I am planning to hold and not sell. But I find that your judgment is good so just wanted to check with you if there's anything I missed, be it in the results or whatever, that could be cause for concern

So that's what I mean by reassuring, I.e, no specific concerns and no specific reasons for the price decrease

AK:
I dunno everything de
We must accept that we dun hv perfect knowledge
which is why position sizing and war chest are important

See:
http://singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.sg/2015/02/how-to-have-peace-of-mind-as-investor.html
How to have peace of mind as an investor?

Reader:
Yeah that's true. Thanks for the advice 🙂

I only started to take charge of my portfolio one year ago.

So it's good to have someone like you that writes investing advice





AK:
I dun give advice de
BYHW

Reader:
I also invest in US stocks. So far I didn't notice any articles in your blog about US stocks. Do you have any position?

AK:
No lah. I dun have so much money. Singapore market very big for me liao.

Reader:
I'm new to investing so I have a lot to learn

AK:
All in good time. No rush.






So, what do you need as an investor? 

Do you need reassurance or something else?

Related posts:
1. Investor psychology and fear.
2. When to BUY, SELL or HOLD?

1 comments:

AK71 said...

Reader:
How abt ireit? Is the gearing ratio of 37-38 high to u?

AK:
I have IREIT. But I got in at much lower prices. At current price, I not interested.


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award