The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

A $71,000 lesson or a haunting experience?

Saturday, June 16, 2018

This is a follow up to an earlier blog (see related post at the end of this blog) and there is a simple but important message in this.

All of us make mistakes, some bigger than others.

However, it is important to remember that there is nothing bigger than life itself.

We are always learning in life.

Life must go on and in a good way too.








Reader says...

I am so sad to fall into such greed and indeed lessons learned not to be greedy at all. 

I wonder how many people in your blog had experienced the same and can offer some encouragement and empathy.







I really feel so stupid for not checking your blog in 2014, and feel even stupider for doing more due diligence check. 

I feel so sorry for those who were in the same boat as us because I saw herds of people joining those conference in hotels giving free food and dinners.






"Crying my heart out" and those who pocketed our investors money must be laughing at us for being so stupid.

I do have feelings of burning down some buildings and at least slapping someone if killing is too much??






Where is the money?

AK says...

I do feel sympathetic.

However, it could be better for you to treat the money as gone and not think about it too much.





I have been in situations where I lost money in investments and a lot of money too and it was horrible.

However, I had to get over it and I told myself to take it as a learning experience and not to make the same mistake in future.





It will take time. 

Cry but let it go after crying. OK? :)

I would rather treat this as a $71,000 lesson than to let it haunt me forever.

Related post:
$71,000 bogus investment?

0 comments:


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award