The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Time is precious and time will tell.

Monday, July 30, 2018

Reader says...
I just read about your post on ST engineering and how it funded your trips etc.

See:
Mystical art of wealth accumulation.


The importance of delaying gratification





When I tell people, sometimes they will say

"But what if the investment turn out bad how? 

"Might as well spend the money enjoy now?"





What will you say to them ah?

It happens to me quite often cos I don go travelling and save the money top up CPF, buy reits etc

Thank you as always. 🙂








AK says...
Someone on my FB wall just said CPF is PONZI again.

Let people say and do what they want.

We do what we feel is right and they do what they feel is right.

Time will tell and it certainly has been the case for me. 😉








Time is also precious (especially now that I need more time than ever for Neverwinter).

Don't spend it on people who do not wish to listen.


Yes, I know.

Bad AK! Bad AK!

I am scolding AK of ASSI hor. ;p





...


...





Related post:
1. Building an income portfolio.
2. CPF is really a PONZI scheme.
3. Getting the stuff we want for free.

0 comments:


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award