The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Lawrence Wong says CPF not enough? Work till we die?

Monday, January 30, 2023

Just a quick blog to share my latest YouTube video.

All my YouTube videos are between 1 minute to 3 minutes in length.

I try to keep the videos succinct.

Modern day society is always in a rush and short of time.

Also, many people are short of sleep.

So, it is a blessing that my YouTube videos do not require watching.

They only require listening.




You can close your eyes if they feel tired and just listen to my videos which are narrated by a British lady with a pleasant voice.

Very soothing.

There is literally no "AK talking to himself" in my YouTube channel!

Win already lor!

Have a good week!

Recently published:
My CPF account hacked?


All my YouTube videos: HERE.
To get free notifications, hit "Subscribe" in YouTube video.




2 comments:

Elaine said...

I enjoy your YouTube videos or should I call them audios very much! Thank you!

But AK’s rumbling in female British accent gets me a little disoriented at times…. Change to local ah Beng accent can?? Sure get more likes one! :-b

AK71 said...

Hi Elaine,

Very happy to know you enjoy the YouTube videos (or audios) I produce. :D

Kamsiah you plenty plenty for letting me know. :)

As for the voice, I have grown to like Miss AI from the U.K.

I am going to feel terrible if she gets retrenched. -.-"

Would have to pay her retrenchment benefits too. Alamak! ;p


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award