The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

Investing for income to financial freedom. (Dividend Machines creation in 2019.)

Monday, February 18, 2019

When I blogged about my decision to take a long break from public appearances, I also said that I would continue blogging but less frequently.

I know that I am a social media influencer and I have readers who appreciate my blog.


One reader then said:
"Most so called social media influencers I read about pitch/sell products.

"I would say you are some kind of pseudo (not psycho!) influencer who don't sell products (except 'Neverwinter') who talks about how to live your life prudently and be financially free 😉"


That is true.

I hardly sell anything in my blog.





If I find something is good, even if I am not paid to do so, I simply blog about it.

This is the case with "Neverwinter".

This is also definitely the case with the CPF system.

Of course, regular readers know that I am spending a lot more time in "Neverwinter" these days as it is something I enjoy.

They also know I wish for everyone to achieve financial freedom and that all of us will eventually work because we want to and not because we have to.




This is because I truly feel that having to exchange our precious time for money, working because we have no choice but to do so is depressing.


Wage slavery is a terrible thing.








Regular readers know that an important thing that I did which freed me from the shackles of wage slavery is investing for income.

What is investing for income?

Invest in income producing assets and we will enjoy passive income or, as Buffett says, "make money while we sleep".

Remember my earlier blog?

Special dividend from VICOM and financial freedom.

Of course, this is only one of my investments.






If you are new to investing for income, you should attend Dividend Machines.

Although many bloggers are promoting Dividend Machines now, I was the first to do so when it was introduced many years ago.

After so many years, I still believe that the course provides value for money especially if you are relatively new to the world of income investing.







.........

Who are the trainers?

Readers who have attended "Evening with AK and friends" will be familiar with both Victor and Rusmin.

Brilliant investors and good people.

They believe in keeping education very affordable.

So, you don't have to pay an arm and a leg to attend Dividend Machines.

Or else, AK would not be promoting it.


Want to learn how to invest in REITs and non-REITs for income?







If your answer is "yes", sign up for 2019's Dividend Machines: HERE.

Limited places available, as usual.

Unlike "Neverwinter" or CPF, this is a paid advertorial but, quite frankly, I would have promoted Dividend Machines anyway even if I were not paid to do so because I believe it is 100% worth promoting.

To achieve financial freedom, most of us have to create Dividend Machines. 

If AK can do it, so can you!


Sign up: HERE.



2 comments:

AK71 said...

Reminder:
Tomorrow is the last day to get into this year's class.

AK71 said...

Reader says...
How do we usually determine the entry point? Does reading on fundamental analysis helps on this?

AK says...
Of course, FA is important. 🙂
You might want to sign up for this.
There is also a one day workshop included. You should go. 🙂


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award