The email address in "Contact AK: Ads and more" above will vanish from November 2018.

PRIVACY POLICY

FAKE ASSI AK71 IN HWZ.

Featured blog.

1M50 CPF millionaire in 2021!

Ever since the CPFB introduced a colorful pie chart of our CPF savings a few years ago, I would look forward to mine every year like a teena...

Past blog posts now load week by week. The old style created a problem for some as the system would load 50 blog posts each time. Hope the new style is better. Search archives in box below.

Archives

"E-book" by AK

Second "e-book".

Another free "e-book".

4th free "e-book".

Pageviews since Dec'09

Financially free and Facebook free!

Recent Comments

ASSI's Guest bloggers

I am so sorry.

Monday, July 3, 2023

In my last blog, I said that I might not be blogging for a while but I would be checking the comments section daily like I would do usually.

However, I was too tired both physically and mentally to do it.

A thousand apologies.

I am very sorry that I have not been checking the comments section daily.

This might have made some of you worried.

Please forgive me.

This is just a quick blog to say sorry and to say I am OK.

I have been enjoying (virtual) life a lot in the last few years.

What happened was a reminder that real life can be brutal.

Things can go very wrong from time to time.

It could be a lot worse than just getting lemons.

It could take a while before things settle down.

Time will heal.

I must believe this.

Know that we are here for each other. 

Life will not be the same but life will go on.

I want to thank everybody for their kindness and encouragement.

I promise I will read and reply to all your comments soon.

Please don't worry. 

If AK can still talk to himself, he is OK!

20 comments:

yuhui said...

thinking of you as i apply for my ireit rights on moomoo today. you were so gleefully pondering your strategies to get more funds a while back. i am so glad for your blog. am happy to not have my comments published either. you helped many people, not just your family too. :)
please take care, ak. and take as long as needed. go with mood lor. feel like checking, check. no mood, just rest okay. go with flow.

zhenling said...

Hi AK,

While I'm happy to hear from you. Please don't apologize for prioritizing yourself and your family. Don't we all have to do this? I wish u and ur family well.

c said...

take care!

Jon said...

Don't be sorry, hope that things will get better for you. Really appreciate that you are taking time to reply to comments during this hard times for you. At the current price of Wilmar, do you think it is undervalue to nibble abit? Is it worth a nibble for IREIT and AIMS at the current price? Thanks

AK71 said...

Hi yuhui,

Thanks for being so understanding.

Will go with the flow.

Promise. ;)

AK71 said...

Hi zhenling,

Thank you for the kind words and well wishes.

Really appreciate the emotional support. :)

AK71 said...

Hi c,

Thanks! I will. :)

AK71 said...

Hi Jon,

Unfortunately, I have not had the energy nor time to look at stocks recently.

Really didn't feel interested, to be honest.

I might have a quick look in the next few days at some counters I was interested in adding.

Might also publish a quick update before taking a longer break then.

No promises though.

C said...

Dear AK, my condolences to you and family for the loss. Take good care.

AK71 said...

Hi C,

Thank you.

Will do my best. :)

sid said...

My condolences to you.
Take great care!

Vinc said...

i have been a silent reader all these while. But just want to say my condolences to you and your family for the loss. Take care!

AK71 said...

Hi sid,

Thank you.

I will do my best. :)

AK71 said...

Hi Vinc,

Always a good thing when silent readers decide to leave a comment. :)

Thank you.

ironmao said...

Dear AK, my deepest condolences to you and your family. Please take care of yourself and rest well!

Joey Yong said...

Dear AK, sorry for your loss, please take care

Zan said...

Another silent reader of yours too. But thought it'd be good to at least post once. Take care and do what you think is best to cope. That being said, do go out for walks and have someone to talk to. Us readers will be happy to periodically check in on your posts. Take care!

AK71 said...

Hi ironmao,

Thank you.

I will try to get more rest. :)

AK71 said...

Hi Joey,

Thank you.

Will do my best. :)

AK71 said...

Hi Zan,

Thank you for breaking silence and the kind words.

I did go for a walk last evening as the air felt cooler.

I will continue blogging. :)


Monthly Popular Blog Posts

All time ASSI most popular!

 
 
Bloggy Award